Disclosure of your Personal Data
- To provide a high level of customer service (including assisting with any of your product inquiries, event bookings or customer complaints)
- To notify you of any security and data breach alerts, and technical notices (including services messages and updates to our website and our terms and conditions):
- To communicate with you about our offers, promotions, upcoming events online and in-store, reviews and other news or those of our selected partners – this may be via email. you can change your marketing preferences by unsubscribing or by contacting us on 02085678729. To meet our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights:
- To enable us to carry out targeted online re-marketing for products and services more likely to be relevant to you.
Sharing your data with Third Parties
We may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Payment services providers to collect and verify purchases. We do not store any credit card details on our website or with our payment providers.
- Ombudsman, regulators, public authorities and security organizations, such as the police, HM Revenue & Customs and the Information Commissioner’s Office, to the extent required by law, regulation, court order or if necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including if we suspect fraud or attempted fraud.
- Current, past, and prospective employers,
- Staff including volunteers, agents, and temporary and casual workers.
Storage of your personal data
Your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years.
We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent.
Requesting your data from LR WOOL
You have the following rights:
- To request a copy of your personal data
- To amend, erase, or restrict the processing of, the personal data we have collected about you
- To object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of any data processed for direct marketing purposes.
Connecting to third party services including social networks
Our website may contain links to third-party apps or tools that we are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter® and these services and links may also include social networking features such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services.
These services may collect information, such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. Please review your social media privacy settings to prevent any data leaks.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking, and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognized 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.