RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
- LilyRose does not accept order cancellations after having shipped your orders. We want you to love our service so If you are not satisfied or unhappy with the goods received, We offer a 30 day return policy from the date that you receive your order. We will only refund the cost of the goods. We will not refund original cost of the postage. To contact please click here
- 2.Please return products with original packaging and with a delivery note. Just let us know who you are or whats the order number and the reason of return. Please get a proof of postage receipt just incase your parcel goes astray. As soon as we receive your return in unused condition. We will issue your refund.
Please send all returns to
LR Wool and Haberdashery
at W J Daniel Store
132-138 Uxbridge Road
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
- LR Wool complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
- In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private.
Information About Your Personal Data
- “Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, certain cookie and network IP addresses.
How We Collect and Use Personal Data
- We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:-
- 1) We collect Personal Data when you use or interact with LR WOOL , including when you register with us, browse our products online, make purchases from us and including the processing of payment details. This Personal Data may include the following:-
- Geo-location data
- Operating system and browser type
- Domain name requested
- Browser language
- Access times
- Application version, platform and settings
- URL of the website you visited before browsing to our websites
- The time you spent on each page visited
- URLs of the pages you visited on our websites
- IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet
- Other information about your use of and actions on our websites
- Email Address, Name and Postal and billing address for a purchase made on Danielstores.co.uk
- 2) When you communicate with us or sign up for promotional materials or email newsletter subscriptions We collect email addresses. we may use your Personal Data and other information to communicate with you about the Daniel products that you may have purchased or used; provide you with promotional messages and personalized advertising to notify you of other products and online and in-store Promotions, to notify you of our services we think may be of interest to you and for other marketing purposes.